Manley Mere Adventure Trail meanders through woodland, alongside a stream with obstacles and challenges along the way. It’s a great way of having fun and spending quality time with friends and family.
All equipment is self-propelled and cleverly fits into the surroundings. Wherever possible obstacles are made from recycled material and re-used agricultural equipment see if you can guess what things were in a previous life!
The Manley Mere Trail is now open at weekends and in-between christmas and new year
|Covid 19 Precautions-How to book|
- PRE BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE BY CLICKING ON TICKETS ABOVE OR AT WWW.CHESHIREAQUAPARK.CO.UK
- IF YOU NEED TO AMMEND YOUR BOOKING WE WILL NEED 24 HOURS NOTICE YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN ADMIN FEE OF £5 WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS
- COMPLETE YOUR DISCLAIMER AND BRING A COPY WITH YOU IF YOU CANT DONT WORRY JUST BRING A PEN
- DONT FORGET YOUR £2 COINS FOR CAR PARK
- PARK IN THE FAR CARPARK NEXT TO THE TRAIL SHACK ENTRANCE
- COLLECT YOUR TICKET FROM THE TRAIL ENTRANCE PLEASE KEEP THIS WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES
- MAXIMUM IN A SOCIAL BUBBLE 6
- PLEASE FOLLOW THE ARROWS AND KEEP YOUR SOCIAL DISTANCE FROM OTHER PARTIES – 2 METERS
- HAND SANITISER S ARE AVAILABLE AT THE ENTRANCE AND EXIT OF THE TRAIL WE ADVISE YOU TO BRING YOU OWN SANITISER/WIPES TO USE AFTER USING EACH OBSTACLE
- PLEASE DO NOT DROP LITTER TAKE YOUR RUBBISH HOME
- PLEASE EXIT THROUGH THE TURN STYLE UNLESS YOU HAVE A PUSHCHAIR/WHEELCHAIR PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
- TOILETS – ONE PERSON OR HOUSE HOLD GROUP AT A TIME – STRICTLY NO CHANGING
- THERE ARE NO CHANGING FACILITIES DURING COVID JUST HOSES TO WASH THE MUD OFF
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES HEALTH AND SAFETY AND RESPECT OTHERS
- ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE SITE
- MANLEY MERE DOES NOT ALLOW SWIMMING INTHE LAKE OTHER THAN ARE ORGANISED SWIM SESSIONS
The trail is about 3/4 miles long and takes on average 2-3 hours to complete. Tickets are valid for the day meaning you can come and go as much as you like.
You will find the Chameleon Shack located at the bottom carpark found next to the trail entrance serving hot & cold drinks, snacks, confectionary and kelly’s ice creams.
Enjoy your own picnic with a tranquil lakeside view in our undercover or outdoor picnic areas.
No BBQ's Permited
Toilets are located at the start of the trail and basic changing facilities are provided. You will find baby changing and disabled facilities located by the shop.
At our entrance we have a £2 automatic barrier so be prepared with coins as you arrive.
Be prepared to get wet and muddy!!
Here are some suggestions
Footwear:Wellies, old trainers or boots
Clothing:Something that you are happy to get wet and dirty:
bring a towel and bin bags
we have hose pipe that are available to wash off the worst of the mud.
(Please don't use dry wipes they are mainly made of plastic and will not recycle)
We allow dogs on the Adventure Trail all we ask is that dogs remain on their leads at all times and that you pick up after your dog.
We have dog waste bins at the start of the trail.
grrr woof bark bark grrr woof
On site we have the Chameleon Cafe which is currently closed. We do however have The Chameleon shack located by the trail entrance which sells snacks, drinks & ice creams.
If you are wanting something cool and refreshing you can visit the trail shack and purchase a tasty treat of Kelly's Ice cream.
We have designated picnic areas before the trail entrance with bins provided.
Please be considerate of the environment both on the trail and around the lake do not litter
NO BBQ'S PERMITTED
The trail is suitable for all ages but certain obstacles are designed with older children and adults in mind.
The main path is accessible for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
We appreciate that you may not be participating on any obstacles however if you are supervising your child on the adventure trail you will be required to purchase a ticket.
“Absolutely fantastic! The experience on the adventure trail is perfect for thrill-seekers who like getting muddy. However, I would recommend bringing a spare change of clothes for afterwards.”
Brilliant time on the adventure trail with a 2 year old and 4 year old. Plenty they could both do! The equipment is a lot of fun, the scenery is beautiful and it’s really well maintained.
“Outstanding. Myself, my daughter and two grandchildren all enjoy the adventure trail.”