Why Work for Manley Mere
Manley Mere is a great place to work every day is different and brings new rewards and challenges. The Roles that we are hiring for are great Fun but we demand that applicants understand there roles and responsible are to ensuring customer safety and satisfaction first.
As a Lifeguard you will mainly be working in the safe operation and running of the Cheshire Aqua Park. Manley Mere has operated the Aqua park for 4 Years now and is experienced in ensuring high customer satisfaction and high safety standards.
As a life guard you will be responsible for 3 main areas during normal working times.
- ensuring safe exit and egress of customer onto the park
- maintaining constant watch over participant as they are enjoying themselves
- enforcing rules to ensure safety
- Dealing with incidents and accidents
- completing safety checks and basic maintenance on the obstacles
- customer focuses attitudes by creating a friendly atmosphere as they get changed into wetsuits.
- handing out and sizing wetsuits to customers
- washing and rehanging wetsuits after they have been used
- dealing with customer queries
- organising and delivering aqua park safety brief
- sizing and fitting Buoyancy aid to ensure they are correct and safe for participants.
- Maintaining a clean and welcoming area
- Handing our open hire equipment and providing assistance.
- Working as a large team to ensure high standard of cleanliness.
- cleaning toilets and changing rooms
- Mopping and brushing toilets and changing rooms
- performing thorough litter picks
- emptying out bins and replacing bin liners
- putting equipment away at the end of day
- reporting any broken or damaged equipment
- friendly and a team player
- customer focuses and high standards
- safety conscious and able to react to situations
- active and happy to get wet
- previous experience working at an aqua park
- First aid qualification
- pool / open water lifeguard qualification.
Team Leaders & Waterports Instructors
As a Team leader/instructor you will be more directly responsible to customers and lifeguards on your team.
This role has been created to ensure that an experience team memeber is on hand at times to take the lead during situation but also ensure that safety standards are maintained. as a team leader you will be responsible for you team whilst out on the aqua park and ensure that lifeguards are suitably equipped for the session as well as ensuring that they performing there role correctly. During land duties you will be responsible for ensuring that the changing area is maintained to a high standard and jobs are being completed. as well being on hand to answer customer queries.
This role is for qualified individuals who will deliver instructor lead sessions such as Junior summer Activities, 1:1 tuition, Taster Sessions etc..
You will be responsible for individuals during your session and will make decision on what to teach and how to facility the customer learning.
- RYA Dinghy Instructor
- RYA Start Windsurf Instructor
- British Canoe instructor (UKCC level 1)
- First aid Certificate
- experience working on the Aqua Park
- customer focused attitude.
- Relevant NGB Awards
- First aid
- Powerboat level 2
- multiple NGB awards
- prior team leading experience