Welcome to Manley Mere
We have now changed to winter opening hours Thursday to Sunday 10am to 4.30pm
We will close from the 17th December to 1st March, please email with any enquiries during this time
If you wish to contact us please call07538424280 or 01928740873 as our number is currently unavailable
A fun filled wet & muddy adventure!! A Day Ticket is available from 10am to 5pm, last admission 3pm, when booking select 10am option. £12.50pp, under 5’s & over 60’s free. Evening sessions available from 5pm to 7.30pm on Tuesday & Thursdays during summer term time. Discounts available for groups. Please complete waiver forms before arrival using your confirmation email link. Under 17’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Trail closes for winter 27th November to March. £2 car park applies, please bring change
***closed 21st October due to flooding****
Cheshire Aquapark is back with some exciting new additions, minimum age 7 years + anyone under the age of 14 years must be supervised by an adult 17 years or above on the water. The adult to child ratio for under 14’s is 1:6. Price; £25pp includes wetsuit and buoyancy aid for 50 minutes on the water. Check-in closes 15 minutes before start time so please leave plenty of time for your journey, parking, changing and check-in (approx 40 mins) Please complete waiver forms before arrival using your confirmation email link. Our Aqua Park will be closed from the 2nd October and reopen in May. £2 car park applies please bring change
The Chameleon Cafe Bar is now open and has a fresh new look As the weather is drawing in, we will have our cosy fire lit.
New breakfast and snack menu available from 10am to 3pm
Christmas Menu will be available from 24th November to 17th December please see below, free parking for table bookings, please contact us to book 01928740243
- Paddle Board & Kayak Taster (1 hour) 1:1 £45, 1:2 £40pp,1:3 £35, 4+ £30pp.
- RYA Sailing and Windsurf Taster 2 Hours 1:1 £100, 1:2 £90pp, 1:3 £75pp.
- RYA 2 Day Level 1 or 2 Sail or Windsurf £200pp based on 3 people.
- Learn to Windsurf £200 1:1 4 hour tuition, 4 hours practice.
- RYA Powerboat Courses(based on 3 people). 1 Day Level 1 £130pp, 2 Day Level 2 £250pp.
Personal Tuition available on request, all lessons include instructor, wetsuit and buoyancy aid.
For RYA courses please call to book 01928740243.
Paddlesports can be booked online.
YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN BUOYANCY AID FOR SELF LAUNCH, NO BUOYANCY AID, NO LAUNCH * Self Launch is available for kayaks, paddle boards, sailing boats and windsurfers everyday from 11am to 5pm. When booking select 11am ticket. Day launch £15 (We do not allow pleasure toys, rubber dinghies, rings, body boards or remote control boats) Please click above to book, you will need to complete your waiver by using the link on your confirmation email (to be completed once every 12 months)
Hire is by the hour, session times are 12pm, 1.15pm, 2.30pm.
- 1 x person paddle boards (£20) inc 1 BA.
- XL x 8 person paddle boards(£95) inc 8 BA.
- Single kayaks(£15) inc 1 BA.
- Double kayaks x 2 (£30) inc 2 BA.
- Canadian Canoe x 3 (£35) inc 3 BA must have 1 adult in Canoe.
Please note we do not hire additional buoyancy aids for hire. For experienced sailors and windsurfers we also hire sailing dinghys and windsurfers, please contact us to book.
You can book parties on the adventure trail and aquapark, please note it is up to you to supervise your party. If you are looking for a paddleboard or kayaking party we provide experienced instructors to provide a fun filled activity.
Party packages with food:
- Adventure Trail Party £27.50pp.
- Aqua Park Party £37.50pp.
- Paddle Board & Kayak Party £39.50pp.
Parties are held in the Chameleon Cafe or Party Room. They include a hot meal, drink and ice cream.
Open water swimming for Nowca members only, to join please visit nowca.org
- Saturday and Sunday mornings 10-11am
- Thursdays 11:30 to 12:45 *also open to non members £8.00* (if you are on your lunch break & would like lunch to takeaway please do so when checking information your swim)
- 250 & 500m swim course(750m in summer)
- Safety boat cover
- Showers, toilets and changing facilities
- Car parking included for swimmers (please have your nowca band ready to show)
- £7 per swim
- £65 for 10 swim bundle
- Cafe open serving breakfast & lunch
- Santa Dash Charity Swim – 2nd December
- Christmas Brunch – 16th December
- Christmas Lunch – 17th December
Our summer camps run from 10am-4pm throughout the summer for 8-15 year olds. You can choose from a variety of activities, these are all run by our qualified instructors. RYA courses include log books. You can bring a packed lunch or choose from our menu. Sun cream or warm clothing recommended dependant on weather conditions!! Drop off from 9.30am wetsuit and buoyancy aid included. You will need wet shoes or old trainers for your feet.
Join us over the Christmas festive season with your friends, family or work colleagues, we would love to see you. Our set menu will be available from the 24th November to 17th December, we can cater for any size group. Our menu will be available on Thursday to Sunday from 12pm to 3pm
Booking essential Enjoy a lakeside walk weather permitting and free parking please call to book.